The Mèthode Serge Wilfart ®© proposes a psychophysical release through breathing and voice exercises.
“The history of each individual is recorded in her own body and voice is a proof of it.” Serge Wilfart
This method is an effective way to:
– Improve the use of breathing and voice
– Expand the knowledge of oneself
– Inhabit the body more consciously
– Liberate oneself of habits conditioned by the past
– Be more free to live the present
It seeks the source of primary energy in the pelvic floor, or Hara point, in order to channel it through the verticality of the voice, contacting the own potential.
The work is individual, but is preferably carried out in groups of 3-6 people.